Learn to cook a resturant-quality meal in your own home! We're making the perfect Wagyu beef sliders, with the grill marks to prove it!! You'll learn how to pickled onions, make our famous Truffle Shuffle special sauce, and how to grill the ultimate cheese burger.
1. When making the marmalade, reduce the liquid until au sec, or almost dry. This will prevent the marmalade from being too watery when you add it to your cheeseburger.
2. Chiffonade the lettuce nice and thin for maximum burger height.
3. Make your burger patties slightly larger than the buns—they’ll contract when they’re cooked.
4 Make sure there’s plenty of space between each fry on your roasting tray and the oven is fully hot or your fries won’t get as crispy.
5. When you add the cheese and top the pan with a lid, keep the heat on high and be a little messy. The hot pan will crisp up the cheese and the gathering steam will melt it.
Born and raised in Kennebunk, Maine, Chef Tyler Vorce has been working in kitchens since he was fourteen years old. What started as a dishwashing position at Pier 77 Restaurant in Cape Porpoise grew, with the guidance of his mentor Chef Pete Morency, into a lifelong love of cooking. Since graduating from Johnson & Wales University’s culinary program, he’s worked in some of the world’s most highly acclaimed kitchens, including Dovetail in New York City and the three Michelin-starred restaurant, The French Laundry. Tyler co-founded Truffle Shuffle in the hopes of sharing his extensive culinary knowledge, with the goal of arming curious home cooks with all skills and techniques necessary to cook like professional chefs.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure ingredients
2. Print and review strep-by-step recipe.
3. Prepare mise en place
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal
If you have any questions about your VOD class, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org.