Test your meatballs’ salt level by quickly pan-frying or boiling a tiny amount of the meat. This will ensure your meatballs are well-seasoned before you cook the entire batch.
Don't worry about over kneading your dough! Kneading is a crucial step to making a restaurant-quality pasta, so make sure to take your time and knead until smooth and silky.
Always salt your water after it’s boiling, just before cooking your pasta. This will prevent the water from getting too salty as it evaporates.
Don’t worry about the oil in your pasta sauce separating—this is actually part of what makes it so delicious.
Make sure to always set aside a cup of boiling pasta water for thinning your sauce.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store.
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe.
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe.
4. Review Culinary Tips from the Chef.
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal!