Learn to cook a restaurant-quality meal in your own home! We’re making Yukon Gold Blinis with beautiful Californian White Sturgeon Caviar, Smoked Trout Roe, and Kaluga Caviar! You’ll learn how to cook perfect Blini’s and show you exactly how we serve them at a three Michelin Star Restaurant!
1. Cook the potatoes in their skin, which protects them from becoming waterlogged.
2. Make the blini batter while the potatoes are still warm. Cold potatoes give the blini mixture a gluey consistency.
3. Wipe the pan with a paper towel once your butter has melted. This ensures the blinis brown evenly.
4. Eat the warm blinis with cold caviar for the most exciting experience!
Born and raised in Kennebunk, Maine, Chef Tyler Vorce has been working in kitchens since he was fourteen years old. What started as a dishwashing position at Pier 77 Restaurant in Cape Porpoise grew, with the guidance of his mentor Chef Pete Morency, into a lifelong love of cooking. Since graduating from Johnson & Wales University’s Culinary Arts program, he’s worked in some of the world’s most highly acclaimed kitchens, including Dovetail in New York City and the three Michelin-starred restaurant The French Laundry. Tyler co-founded Truffle Shuffle in the hopes of sharing his extensive culinary knowledge, with the goal of arming curious home cooks with all the skills and techniques necessary to cook like professional chefs.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal
If you have any questions about your VOD class, you can always email email@example.com.