1. When making the marmalade, reduce the liquid until au sec, or almost dry. This will prevent the marmalade from being too watery when you add it to your cheeseburger.
2. Chiffonade the lettuce nice and thin for maximum burger height.
3. Make your burger patties slightly larger than the buns—they’ll contract when they’re cooked.
4. Make sure there’s plenty of space between each fry on your roasting tray and the oven is fully hot or your fries won’t get as crispy.
5. When you add the cheese and top the pan with a lid, keep the heat on high and be a little messy. The hot pan will crisp up the cheese and the gathering steam will melt it.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal