1. Make sure you get your duck breast out of the package and tempered on paper towels.
2. Season in layers: this can be adding different but complementary flavors to a dish.
3. The key to searing off a piece of protein is to get it to room temperature and nice and dry.
4. Use only 1 1/2 cups of broth for the Farro.
5. You can store the broth in the fridge for 5-7 days or store it in the freezer.
6. Don’t over-salt your Farro
Cup your apple into about 1/2 sections
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal