1. Add the water to your dough slowly to ensure a silky smooth texture.
2. Keep your meat cold! Always return your meat to the fridge so it stays firm when you’re shaping your dumplings.
3. Before you add the cabbage, always chop, salt, and squeeze.
4. The salt forces the water out of the cabbage before you cook your precious dumplings.
5. Don’t cook your dumplings at a full boil. Always maintain a low simmer so the wrapping doesn’t overcook.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal