1. Garlic burns easily. Cook it gently so it doesn’t take on any color.
2. Don’t worry about undercooking the tomatoes—we want them to be just warmed through to maintain their fresh flavor.
3. You can still distinguish the skin side from the flesh side of a skinless salmon: the skin side is flat while the flesh side is rounded. You want to cook salmon on the skin side first because it’s flatter and higher in fat, so it’ll sear nicely without drying out.
4. Make sure your pan is smoking hot or the salmon will stick.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure ingredients
2. Print and review strep-by-step recipe.
3. Prepare mise en place
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal