1. Cook the potatoes in their skin, which protects them from becoming waterlogged.
2. Make the blini batter while the potatoes are still warm. Cold potatoes give the blini mixture a gluey consistency.
3. Wipe the pan with a paper towel once your butter has melted. This ensures the blinis brown evenly.
4. Eat the warm blinis with cold caviar for the most exciting experience!
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal