1. Make a wide flour well (rather than a thin flour dam) so your eggs don't spill out. This will help keep things a bit cleaner, but don't panic if your eggs escape! We’ll mix everything together regardless.
2. Knead the dough for at least 5 minutes to ensure a smooth texture.
3. Roll the dough thin enough that you are able to read a piece of paper through it—the pasta doubles in thickness when it cooks, so a thin delicate dough will give your pasta a better texture in the end.
4. Always finish cooking your pasta in sauce. The pasta soaks up the sauce, its starch acting as a thickener. The two meld together to become one delicious dish!
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal