1. Make sure your butter is very cold! Small pebbles of butter will remain in the dough, which evaporate into steam in your oven. The steam makes air pockets in your biscuits, which makes them flakier!
2. This delicious ham is salty on its own, so add salt sparingly!
3. Avoid the temptation to roll the biscuits too thin! They should be about 1 inch-thick after rolling.
4. Different parts of a home oven are hotter than others—make sure to rotate the biscuits halfway through so they cook evenly.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal