Bring an American classic to the next level with our American Wagyu Cheeseburger with Truffle Tomato Marmalade and Steak Fries class! Chef Tyler will be showing you how to make an expertly pan-seared Cheeseburger, Truffle Shuffle-style. With beautiful Wagyu beef, local artisanal cheese, homemade tomato marmalade, and crispy Balinese Truffle
Salt steak fries on the side, this just might be the tastiest cheeseburger on the planet!! You won’t believe you made it in your home kitchen.
1. When making the marmalade, reduce the liquid until au sec, or almost dry. This will prevent the marmalade from being too watery when you add it to your cheeseburger.
2. Chiffonade the lettuce nice and thin for maximum burger height.
3. Make your burger patties slightly larger than the buns—they’ll contract when they’re cooked.
4. Make sure there’s plenty of space between each fry on your roasting tray and the oven is fully hot or your fries won’t get as crispy.
5. When you add the cheese and top the pan with a lid, keep the heat on high and be a little messy. The hot pan will crisp up the cheese and the gathering steam will melt it.
Born and raised in Kennebunk, Maine, Chef Tyler Vorce has been working in kitchens since he was fourteen years old. What started as a dishwashing position at Pier 77 Restaurant in Cape Porpoise grew, with the guidance of his mentor Chef Pete Morency, into a lifelong love of cooking. Since graduating from Johnson & Wales University’s Culinary Arts program, he’s worked in some of the world’s most highly acclaimed kitchens, including Dovetail in New York City and the three Michelin-starred restaurant The French Laundry. Tyler co-founded Truffle Shuffle in the hopes of sharing his extensive culinary knowledge, with the goal of arming curious home cooks with all the skills and techniques necessary to cook like professional chefs.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
1. Print shopping list and procure the ingredients from your local grocery store
2. Download, print and review the provided step-by-step recipe
3. Prepare your mise en place as indicated on the recipe
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal
If you have any questions about your VOD class, you can always email email@example.com.