Learn to cook a French-style risotto! Chef Tyler teaches you all the techniques to perfect the elusive risotto texture that's best described as “rice suspended in sauce." This creamy, luxurious dish is the perfect opportunity to let our black truffle's delicious natural flavor truly shine. Simple, elegant and versatile, this elevated risotto is perfect for a decadent weeknight meal or show-stopping addition to any dinner party.
1. After you add your last ladle of broth, be sure to cook the risotto down to ‘Au Sec’ for the final time so it's the ideal texture once you add the dairy.
2. When sweating your shallots and toasting your rice, try to get little to no color.
3. Don't stop stirring! You may get tired, but I promise it's worth it—the more you stir, the creamier your risotto will be.
4. Always season to taste! Add as much or as little salt and acid as you prefer.
5. Feel free to add a purée of any of your favorite vegetables in place of the whipped cream for a lighter version of this dish. Spinach purée, butternut squash puree, and asparagus purée will all taste incredible!
6. This risotto tastes great with your favorite roast veggies. Or, you can wilt some tender greens like arugula, spinach, or pea tendrils directly into your finished risotto for added flavor!
While working in the best Michelin Star restaurant kitchens, including The French Laundry, Chefs Jason McKinney and Tyler Vorce loved incorporating truffles into their dishes. Sarah, who worked the front of the house at TFL, shared the Chef's love of truffles. Together, they were in awe of how one dish, made with fresh truffles and a few simple ingredients, could create special, ever-lasting memories for diners.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that may help.
If you have any questions about your VOD class, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Print shopping list and procure ingredients
2. Print and review step-by-step recipe.
3. Prepare mise en place
4. Review Notes From The Chef
5. Begin the video class and be ready to enjoy a delicious meal
We pack all perishable ingredient kits for 72 hours in transit. Shipping two days prior via Next Day Air allows us to provide the freshest ingredients while still allowing one extra day to prepare for potential shipping delays.
Your kit should arrive 2-3 days after you place your order but please always double check tracking information, sent via email, and feel free to contact us via email@example.com with concerns.
You find our products at this the link below near you. https://www.truffleshufflesf.com/collections/products-gifts