With colder temperatures and the abundance of wonderful fall and winter squash, there are many ways to prepare a delightfully warm, satisfying squash soup. If you're searching for one that's on the lighter side with tons of healthy vitamins, try ours featuring carrot juice and lots of lemon. Very refreshing, not at all heavy, but still so flavorful and heartwarming on cooler days.
Want to take your dishes to next level with a step-by-step video instruction? We have on demand classes that feature dishes you never knew you could make at home. Join our on-demand virtual cooking classes here! Click here! Interested in a private event with truffle shuffle? Click here to learn more.
- Clean, peal and cube the squash.
- Add to a large stock pot with 1 gallon of carrot juice, plus a cup of heavy cream and slowly bring to a boil. Watch carefully and stir occasionally.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Once fully cooked, remove from heat and transfer to a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Strain and add the juice from two lemons.
- Serve warm with a garnish.
- We enjoy the added depth and flavor from a drizzle of our Brown Butter Truffle Honey.