Soft Scrambled Eggs with White Sturgeon Caviar
The best brunch for any special occasion: velvety eggs, briny white sturgeon caviar, and buttery toast.
Preheat your oven to 350F.
In a saute pan over medium-low heat, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
- When the butter is foamy, toast the brioche slices on both sides until GBD (Golden Brown & Delicious), then transfer to an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Crack three of the eggs into a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of water, and whisk with a fork. Season with Balinese Truffle Salt.
- Place the beaten eggs into the small pot, add 1 tablespoon of butter and place over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, place the toast in the oven and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Cook the eggs, whisking constantly, until small and soft curds form.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add a spoonful of the crème fraîche.
- Plate the soft scrambled eggs with two slices of toast. Top with the white sturgeon caviar, garnish with chives, and finish with a touch more Balinese Truffle Salt.
- Clean the pot before repeating with the other three eggs and dig in!