The Studio Chef's foolproof method for crispy meets juicy bacon, every time.
P.S. Love all things pork? Get your fix in our many upcoming classes featuring pork in all our favorite ways!:
- Chef Tuck's Stuffed Manicotti
- Chef Jason's Handmade Pasta Carbonara
- Chef Connie's Kimchi Fried Rice
- Chef Jeremy's Ham & Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
- Chef Connie's Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chef David's Sofrito-Braised Pork Belly (The best "bacon" for the best dad!!!!)
How to Cook Bacon
The Studio Chefs give their favorite (super easy!) method for how to cook bacon.
Preheat your oven to 400F.
On a parchment-lined sheet tray, lay the bacon in one even layer without touching. Top/"smush" the bacon with a wire rack or another sheet tray to prevent curling.
Get that bacon bakin'! Rotate every 5 minutes until the bacon is to your desired doneness (or the internal temperature reaches 150F), about 15-20 minutes.
EAT & ENJOY!!!! 🤙