Recipe a day
Brown Butter Truffle Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
Brown Butter, Truffle Honey, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ lb Butter
- ¾ lb Brown Sugar
- 3 oz White Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 Egg yolks
- 2 ½ Cups AP flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 7 oz Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ T Balinese Truffle Salt
- 1 Jar Brown Butter Truffle Honey
- Your Favorite Cereal
- Decorating Sugar
- Cutting Board
- 2 qt pot
- Wooden Spoon
- 2 Large Mixing Bowls
- 2 Baking Sheets (Lined with Parchment Paper or Silpat)
Mise en Place
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place ¼ lb butter in the 2 qt pot and brown over medium heat.
- Add the remaining butter to the pot and allow it to melt.
- Place the brown sugar and white sugar in the mixing bowl. Pour the warm butter over the top of the sugars and whisk together to combine.
- Slowly whisk the eggs into the sugar mixture.
- Place the flour and baking soda in the medium mixing bowl and mix together.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Chop the chocolate and fold it into the cookie dough.
- Add sprinkles and decorations as needed.
How to Cook
- Form the cookie dough into 2 oz marbles and place them onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle a little Balinese Truffle Salt on top. Continue until all cookie dough is used.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 10-11 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place in a spot to cool.
- Drizzle Brown Butter Truffle Honey and enjoy!