Brown Butter Truffle Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mise en Place
- Cutting Board
- 2 qt Pot
- Wooden Spoon
- 2 Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 Baking Sheets (lined with parchment paper or Silpat)
- ¾ lb Brown Sugar
- 3 oz White Sugar
- 2 ½ c AP Flour
- 7 oz Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 packet Sprinkles
- 1 packet Balinese Truffle Salt
- 1 packet Decorating Sugar
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 jar Brown Butter Truffle Honey
- 1 small Box Cereal (for decorating)
- ¼ lb Butter
- ¼ lb Butter (for browning)
- 2 ea Whole eggs
Perishable Item Shopping List
- ½ lb Butter
- 4 ea Large Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the first portion of the butter in the 2 qt pot and brown over medium heat.
- Add the second portion of butter to the pot and allow it to melt.
- Place the brown sugar and white sugar in the mixing bowl. Pour the warm butter over the top of the sugars and whisk together to combine.
- Slowly whisk the eggs into the sugar mixture.
- Place the flour and baking soda in the medium mixing bowl and mix together.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Chop the chocolate and fold it into the cookie dough.
- Add sprinkles and decorations as needed.
How To Cook
- Form the cookie dough into 2 oz marbles and place them onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle a little Balinese Truffle Salt on top. Continue until all cookie dough is used.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 10-11 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place in a spot to cool.
- Drizzle Brown Butter Truffle Honey and enjoy!
*The cookie kit has everything you need except eggs and butter