King Salmon Rillette Tartine
Mise en Place
- Sheet Tray lined with Aluminum Foil
- Cutting Board
( * Please keep refrigerated before class )
- 2 oz King Salmon Rillette*
- Demi Baguette
- 1 jar Pickled Shallots*
- 1 ea Lemon
- 1 bunch Chives*
- Persian Cucumber*
- 1 packet Balinese Truffle Salt
How to Make
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Cut the demi baguette in half lengthwise, place onto the sheet tray, and broil until golden brown and delicious.
- Finely slice the chives.
- Thinly slice the Persian cucumbers.
- Spread the king salmon rillette on top of the toasted baguette, top with the slices of cucumber and pickled shallots, some lemon zest, a sprinkle of chives, and a touch of Balinese Truffle Salt. Enjoy!!