Truffle Pasta Primavera
Cook Time 🍳
Truffle Pasta Primavera is a great weeknight meal the whole family will love. This delicious, easy pasta dish has a chock full of veggies and flavor! Let's make it now!
10 oz Rallenti penne rigate
1 ea Red onion
1 jar Truffle Carpaccio
4 oz Olive oil
1 bunch Sweet carrots ❄
1 packet Balinese Truffle Salt
1 pint Cherry tomatoes ❄
1 oz Parmesan ❄
1 ea Zucchini ❄
1 bunch Parsley❄
1 cup Measuring cup
Large saute pan
Large pot with lid
❄ Please keep refrigerated before class ❄
MISE EN PLACE 🥄
- Fill the large pot with water, cover, and place on the stove on low heat.
- Sharpen those knife skills and follow along while cutting those vegetables!
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice 1 heaping cup of the zucchini into super thin half moons.
- Peel and slice the carrots into obliques, reserve 1 cup.
- Peel and julienne ½ cup of red onion.
- Wash and chiffonade ¼ cup of the parsley.
HOW TO COOK 🍳
- Heat the large saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Very gently saute the red onion over medium heat until aromatic and soft. Add a pinch of Balinese Truffle Salt.
- Add the carrots and gently cook until softened.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Turn up the heat on the large pot and bring the water to a boil. Add a pinch of kosher salt.
- Add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes.
- Reserve ¾ cup of the pasta cooking water and drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta and reserved water to the large saute and finish cooking the pasta in the sauce until al dente. Add the sliced zucchini right at the end and fold in.
- Turn the heat off and grate in half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Plate up the beautiful, fresh pasta primavera and finish with a couple slices of Truffle Carpaccio and some grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!!