Touchdown Chicken Wings 🏈
Cook Time 🍳
These wings bring just enough heat to demand an ice cold beer and some fresh crudités as a welcome break. Serve with your favorite ranch, blue cheese, or go wild and free and do both!
- 2 pounds chicken wings ❄
- 2 cups mayonnaise ❄
- ¼ cup buttermilk ❄
- 1 packet Truffle Ranch Seasoning ❄
- 1 cup Hot Sauce ❄
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 bunch sweet carrots ❄
- 1 bunch celery ❄
- 1 wedge blue cheese ❄
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter ❄
- Balinese Truffle Salt
- 2 sheet trays
- Aluminum foil
- Médium size bowl
- 2 small bowls
- Cutting board
- Small sauce pot
- Spoon or spatula
- Vegetable spray
❄ Please keep refrigerated before class ❄
MISE EN PLACE 🥄
- Preheat your oven to 475F. Remove the chicken from its packaging and set in a bowl to temper.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken wings, canola oil and a healthy pinch of Balinese Truffle Salt.
- Spread onto the foil-lined, greased sheet tray(s) in one even layer and place into your oven.
- Cook, rotating every 15 minutes, until the wings are very brown and crispy, about 45 minutes in total.
- Peel and cut the carrots into sticks.
- Cut the celery into sticks.
HOW TO COOK 🍳
Divide the mayonnaise into two small bowls.
- In one bowl, stir in the Truffle Ranch Seasoning with a pinch of Balinese Truffle Salt. Add the buttermilk, one splash at a time, and stir to combine.
- In the second bowl, crumble in the blue cheese. Stir, then season with Balinese Truffle Salt to taste. Stir in a splash of buttermilk to reach the desired consistency. Set the two dips aside in your refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, bring the hot sauce to a simmer. Add the butter and whisk to emulsify.
- Once the wings are done, place them in a mixing bowl and pour in the buttered hot sauce. Toss until well coated.
- Plate the wings on a large platter alongside the Truffle Ranch, Truffle Blue Cheese, and crudités. Enjoy spiking those wings and veggies into those dip