🎥 How to make Crepes Suzette | HD
Crepes Suzette with Brown Butter Truffle Honey
Cook Time 🍳
Follow along with Chef Tyler as he teaches you how to make beautiful crepes with homemade strawberry compote and chantilly cream. Finish them off with our special brown butter truffle honey, and you have a brunch to remember!
- 3 tbsp Butter (reserve 1 tbsp)*
- 1 pt Whole Milk*
- 1 cup AP Flour
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 pt Strawberries*
- 1 ea Lemon
- 4 ea Eggs*
- ½ cup Cream*
- 1 jar Brown Butter Truffle Honey
- Small Pot
- 10” Non-Stick Pan
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- 2 oz Ladle
- Cutting Board
MISE EN PLACE 🥄
HOW TO COOK 🍳
- Place 2 tbsp of butter and water into the small pot and just bring to the boil. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs and milk in the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Whisk in the flour.
- Slowly whisk in the warm butter.
- Wash and cut the strawberries into quarters.
- Place the strawberries in the pan with the 1 tbsp water and bring to the boil.
- Add a generous amount of Brown Butter Truffle Honey depending on how sweet and delicious you want it!
- Add a couple drops of lemon juice to the strawberries to season, place in a bowl and set aside.
- Add the cream to the other mixing bowl and whisk to soft peaks.
- Zest 1 tbsp of lemon zest and add to the whipped cream, set aside.
- Heat the non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add a small amount of butter to the pan and warm it, it should start sizzling.
- Add one ladle full of crepe batter to the pan and swirl the pan to yield a very thin crepe.
- Continue cooking over medium-low heat until the crepe is set.
- Flip the crepe over and repeat!!
- Fold the crepes into quarters, top with the stewed strawberries, whipped cream, and drizzle Brown Butter Truffle Honey all over.. Enjoy!
Leave a comment