🎥 How to make Barbeque Chicken | HD
BBQ chicken with Chef Darryl Bell's 816 truffle BBQ sauce
Cook Time 🍳
Chef Darryl Bell's 816 BBQ sauce is a lip-smacking combination. It's tangy, and the flavorful sauce makes the perfect complement. Here's how you can make it.
1 ea Whole chicken ❄
2 ears Sweet corn ❄
- 1 jar 816 Truffle BBQ Sauce
- 2oz Canola oil
1 stick Butter ❄
1 bunch Rosemary ❄
- 1 packet Balinese Truffle Salt
- Cutting board
- Knife Grill Brush
- Kitchen shears
- Butcher’s twine
- 2 qt Sauce pot
- Mixing bowl
❄ Please keep refrigerated before class ❄
Mise en Place 🥄
Heat the grill up over medium low heat.
- Peel back the ears of corn, clean off the corn silk, and tie the husks with a little twine.
- Fill the mixing bowl with water and place the corn, husk side down, into the water.
- Tie your rosemary into the ultimate BBQ brush.
- Remove the chicken from the packaging and dry very well with paper towels.
- Place the chicken onto the cutting board and watch how to professionally spatchcock a chicken.
- Thoroughly clean down the cutting board and knives.
How to Cook 🍳
Pop that grill open and thoroughly clean off the grill grates.
- Place the butter into the sauce pot and melt on the grill.
- Oil up the chicken and season liberally with Balinese Truffle Salt.
- Place the chicken on the grill, skin side down.
- Grill out and kick back, cooking the skin side of the chicken until it is nice and crispy. This will take around 5-8 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over and turn the heat of the grill down to low. Continue cooking the chicken on the back side for another 5-8 minutes.
- Begin basting the chicken from time to time with that delicious 816 Truffle BBQ sauce to build that beautiful glaze on the chicken and finish cooking the chicken through.
- While the chicken is cooking, butter up and grill those beautiful ears of sweet corn.
- Turn the chicken and continue cooking until cooked through, basting the chicken with the barbecue sauce every so often. Cook the chicken like this for another 5-8 minutes.
- Plate up the chicken on a large platter, straddled by the grilled ears of corn. Serve alongside that delicious 816 BBQ sauce and enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!
Leave a comment